Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sprouts chat


This weekend was a Rakhi weekend for me. Except for I could not tie Rakhi to my elder brother who’s not in town; I had a weekend blast with my younger brothers.  
For the occasion, I had prepared this unique healthy chat and everyone at home enjoyed it thoroughly.  
Needed: (Per Plate)
Pre- soaked and Sprouted green grams- a handful
Pre- Soaked, Sprouted and boiled Black grams – a handful
Finely chopped-Onion- 1, Coriander leaves- a small bunch, Tomato-1 small
Spices- Chat masala, Amchur powder, Chilly powder, Salt, Black salt, Roasted Jeera powder
A little jaggery syrup (put jaggery & water on low flame till its syrupy in consistency)
A squeeze of lemon juice
A handful of Sev to garnish
Optional-A fist-full of rolled oats- roasted

Procedure:
AAAAAh! There’s none. Just mix up everything. Add all the above spices according to taste, mix a little jaggery syrup, and garnish with Sev.. U’l have a healthily delicious chat when u’r done..  

No comments: