Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Veg Cheese- buster Pizza


I was in a mood to experiment with my kitchen this weekend. We shopped for raw materials to prepare pizza. I spread a little of butter all over the base, and layered it once with grated mozarella cheese. Then I topped it with vegetables tossed with spices and a little tomato sauce. Then, I grated a thick layer of cheese on them and baked in my pre heated oven for about 7 to 8 minutes. The trickiest part was baking, since i did not have a conventional oven to preset temperature. I had to depend on watt dispaly of my microwave instead. I used grilling to bake for 5 minutes, and 3- 3.5 minutes with grill and microwave option. Second one came out real good; Ofcourse, only after partial charring of a pizza though ;)

Here goes its ingredient list.

Note:
Hey, i dont believe in exact guidance over proportions while cooking. I just follow instinct of my senses. ((( Mainly nose! ;)   )))

Pizza base
Few spoons of Butter
A relishing mix of chopped vegetables [ I used Onions, Capsicum, Tomato, Baby corn, Sweet corn kernels, and just to add a tang, i used a cut spring onion too]
A pack of Mozarella cheese right out of freezer
Spices : Salt, Chilly Powder, Pepper Powder, Chat Masala, A pinch of Dry Mango Powder [Depending on taste buds, customize proportions]
Tomato sauce (ketchup or Hot&sweet sauce), a little, to toss vegetables in order to ensure a proper blend of spices, and to dip the whole tip of every bite of pizza when its ready.... :)

No comments: